• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

June 16, 2024, 03:39:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,396
  • Total Topics: 18,558
  • Online today: 320
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 230
Total: 230

Thursday

Started by Ron Sower, May 23, 2024, 10:36:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

And here we are! Approaching another weekend!

Hope you are all doing well. I'm glad you're getting out there on your bike(s), Dennis. It's gotta be fun.

My Burmese upsidedown cat was out last night hugging the front glass of its tank. Cool looking fish. I figured he'd start coming out after a few days.

So now, in that 75g tank, I have him and my 7 cw028 Cories along with 13-14 cardinal tetras and 3 rainbows of some sort. I think that the only other fish I may put in there are a few panda garras.

We played samba cards yesterday here in a group of 6. Today we're gonna play in a group of 4. Fun game.

I haven't been advertising my business lately...taking a breather. A young lady is coming tomorrow afternoon to talk with me about ways to promote what I have and do. We're gonna see where that might take me.

Barb, when's your next ferry cruise?
Willie, have you left for the wedding yet? Have a great time,
Liz, medical update is due from you!😉
Dennis, we already know you're having a blast out there riding with the wind in your face!

It's time to go feed my little fishies and shrimpies. TTFN!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Hi Ron and everyone. I am currently packing for my trip to Westchester NY. I will be leaving at around 10am for a 3 hour drive (traffic willing). I don't have to drive through NYC so that's a plus. I'll be back Sunday morning. 
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

BallAquatics

Be safe Willie.  Have a great time!

Barb

Have a  wonderful and safe trip Willie!!  Maybe a picture or two of you all dressed up??? We have never seen you!!