• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 11:28:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,323
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 387
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 199
Total: 199

Sunny Tuesday

Started by wsantia1, April 16, 2024, 10:34:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. It is a beautiful day here with plenty of sunshine and temps getting to a high of 73 degrees this afternoon. There is no rain in sight so it doesn't get better than this.

I've been very busy here with my flooring project finally getting off the ground. So far almost half of the new flooring has been installed and hopefully this project will be completed by Thursday or Friday at the latest. Most of the time and work has been removing the old floor. The builder really installed that carpet to make it stay in place.

All is well with the remaining fish that I have and Kobe is still hanging in there. I have decided that I will probably only keep about 5 tanks running and the rest of my tanks will be sold off or donated to someone. At nearly 70 years old I really need to be spending more of my time with my family and friends while I am still in good health.

Wishing you all a great day.   

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.