• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 12:42:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,322
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 342
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 348
Total: 349

Monday Monday tax day

Started by Barb, April 15, 2024, 04:42:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Hi all, I agree with you Dennis, I make the IRS wait til the last minute for mine. Especially since I owe.  I take no deductions in my retirement so I owe at the end.  My choice.  I just save up for it.  Liz is having computer issues and will be back here soon.  She and I spoke last night.  Charlotte is hanging in there, I think Liz is not sure what to do. But the horse is eating and drinking fine, always something I look for in a pet.  One of my cats, Lucy, is not well, I spend a lot of extra time with her. But she is eating and drinking fine.

It was 85 here today, felt almost like a summer day.  Warm in your areas too?  I hope for a long Spring before the hot summer arrives!
Barb

LizStreithorst

I'm back online, folks.  I did a kick-ass job on house cleaning while I was offline.  It was worth the pain of being incommunicado.

Barb misunderstood what I said about Charlotte.  A horse is not like a dog or cat that you can take to the vet when the time comes.  A horse is BIG!  When I call the vet to euthanize one he may or not be available.  Lowell said that I shouldn't wait for that to happen.  I should do it when I see her going down in condition. She eats all she wants and drinks well. I told Lowell that it was time to have it done.  It will be done Thursday.

Always move forward. Never look back.