• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 01:01:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,322
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 342
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 365
Total: 365

Well another weekend in the books.....

Started by BallAquatics, April 14, 2024, 06:19:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BallAquatics

Howdy folks.  Hope everyone had a great weekend.  It's really starting to feel like spring around here.

Between the rain and the warm weather, the grass and everything is growing like gang busters.

Filed my taxes today, even though they have been done since January.  One of my first ever programming jobs was lead by a fellow who had worked for the government.  He said the IRS decides how many of each type tax return they wish to audit and then let a computer randomly select them.  He said that the quotas would be filled before the last tax date and if you waited until the end your chance of being audited was basically nill.

I'm not sure if any of that is true, and I don't cheat on my taxes, but I don't want to go through an audit either.  So for the past 40 years I always wait until the deadline to file.  ;)

Ron Sower

Hi folks! Well the best laid plans! I started a post this morning, completed it. Got sidetracked and forgot to click "post"!
I just rested most of the day. I'm dealing with an inflamed nostril which is very painful. Went to the UC and got an antibiotic injection last night and picked up Rx's. A touch better today but not much.

I went to SAKE yesterday even though my nose hurt, but I did leave 3-4 hours before it was over. There were 4 speakers and I chatted with Eric Thomas who did the talk on keeping, breeding and raising catfishes. He agreed to come speak to SAS.

Lucy and I have been busy with a lot of daily "stuff". A lot of it having to do with our booths and my customers. I'm still taking our friend to her doc appointments to get cleared for her knee replacement to be replaced!

Liz, I don't envy you with having to deal with Charlotte. It's such a heartache.😞

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron