• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 02:47:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,323
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 387
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 272
Total: 273

Finally Friday

Started by Barb, April 12, 2024, 04:10:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Hi, it has been a long week.  Glad tomorrow is Sat since I have a birthday party boat ride to go to.  Yesterday was high wind all day and pouring rain off and on. I think this is what you had earlier in the week Liz.  It was still high wind at midnight an into this morning. But it seems to be over now.  No damage, but some yard mess to clean up.

Dennis how old is your student grandson?  I bet you will enjoy teaching him!  Liz, my daughter and son in law are branching out from 42 chickens, all hens with 2 roosters. Sunday they are getting 2 baby goats!  Boy and girl, from different goat farms, hoping to breed them.  Will send you pics later on.  I know you are a goat expert.  She said I will soon have grand goats, haha. 

Hoping you all have a good weekend,
Barb

BallAquatics

Quote from: Barb on April 12, 2024, 04:10:59 PMDennis how old is your student grandson?  I bet you will enjoy teaching him!

Hi Barb, he is 17 and soon to be a high school graduate.

Enjoy your boat ride and have a wonderful weekend!