• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 04:21:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,323
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 387
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 162
Total: 162

Another Hump Day

Started by wsantia1, April 10, 2024, 02:55:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good afternoon everyone. Hopefully you all are well. It is a beautiful day here with the temp around 75 degrees under partly sunny skies. In previous years I would be in the park walking Kobe around but I think that I will be cutting out the afternoon walk because it will be too much for him. It's almost too much for him to walk around the sub-division.

There is not much else going on around here so I spent some time running errands and doing fishroom work.

Tomorrow my installer will be going to the flooring place to pick up my my flooring and bring it back to my house. I will put it in the garage so my car will be on the driveway.

I have to make sure that the car is locked and I that I don't leave anything in it overnight. While I live in a safe neighborhood, unlocked cars are some of the easiest targets for car thefts and break-ins around here.

Once the flooring is installed I'll make sure that I post some pics. Have a great evening folks.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.