• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 05:51:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,323
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 387
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 196
Total: 197

Wed, hump day again

Started by Barb, April 10, 2024, 01:13:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Hi friends.  Liz I sure hope you do OK in the bad storm in your part of the country now.  I am so sorry about Charlotte, but I know you will do what you think/know is best for her. Above all, we don't want her to suffer.  I would rather suffer myself than let one of my dearly loved pets suffer a minute.  Heck, I won't even let a dumb fish suffer.  I am sending a big hug to you and one for Charlotte too.

Dont feel too chatty now, but wanted to check in briefly. Hope you are all OK.  On a different note, my daughter and son in law have branched out from 1 dog and 42 chickens, to 2 baby goats!!  To raise and breed, and get milk, make cheese, and maybe sell babies.  They are getting deep into being farmers and ranchers now! Well, at least better than their former addictions of drink and drugs!
Barb

BallAquatics

Hi Barb.  It's wet here too.  The temps are up though so it feels like spring!

Going to use some of the lumber I've milled to build a cold frame.  I've got some stuff to go outside, but it can't go in the ground yet...

LizStreithorst

Dennis, you are so lucky to be able to start new projects.  Enjoy yourself.

Yeah, Barb, the weather is terrible but I don't worry about the weather.  The phone when off this morning with a tornado watch or warning, but it's just been rain and thunder so far.  I think the worst of it is gone, but I may be mistaken.

Here's a little funny.  There was big wind, rain and thunder.  It sounded like a tree had fallen on a building.  I was busy making a beef stew and I didn't want to go out in the rain and check.  When it happened a second time. I realized that what I thought was a tree on a roof was my washer which had gone off balance.
Always move forward. Never look back.

BallAquatics

LizStreithorst

Glad I gave you a smile, Dennis.
Always move forward. Never look back.