• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 04:04:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,323
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 387
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 187
Total: 187

Dry Saturday

Started by wsantia1, April 06, 2024, 04:41:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. We will finally have a day with no precip of any kind but it will still be cold and windy like any normal winter day here. huh  It is currently 38 degrees with a feels like temp of 32F. Our high temp will hit 58F this afternoon.

Yesterday we had a little earthquake about 100 miles north of me. My relatives in NYC felt it but I didn't feel a thing. They say that it could be felt from Maine to Virginia. While I didn't feel anything I had a couple of neighbors that did and I believe that Kobe did because we were in the basement and he abruptly wanted to get out of there.

The only thing on my agenda today is picking up Kobe's meds and fishroom work. Other than that I'll be resting up while I wait for the real spring like weather to arrive. The rumor is that it will get here next week. huh

Wishing you all a great weekend and I'll pop in later to see what's going on with you all.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

BallAquatics

Good morning Willie, sounds like our weather and forecast is much the same as yours.

Got together yesterday morning with the guys from work for breakfast.  We are thinking of making it a monthly gathering as we enjoy each others company and have a great time together.

Too cool to ride so I'll continue my yard work projects.  I have two new front tires to install on the lawn mower so might get into that project as well.

No rain for a few days, so it should be an enjoyable weekend. Enjoy your weekend folks!

Ron Sower

Hi guys!

That was quite a quake, Willie! Felt in a big area. I think it's amazing that 1) apparently no one was hurt, 2) no major damage was reported, and 3) you didn't feel it! I'm glad you were unaffected.

Big things going on in Phoenix this weekend with the Final Four in town. Brings a lot of money into the area. We stay away from Phoenix to avoid the traffic most of the time anyway.

Our weather is still springtime weather. Warm in the high 70s and low 80s and sunny, then a couple days in the 60s. Today will be 64/65, tomorrow 72, Wednesday 84, Friday 92!

Once again, Lucy's booth outsold mine last month.  She has higher priced stuff which appeals to a larger group of ppl.

My agenda today includes doing some bookkeeping, checking in at a fellow's fishroom to preview the fish he's raising for us to sell, meeting up with Mike to exchange some fish, and stopping by my LFS owner's store to see the changes they're making.

Gotta go get some breakfast now and get going on my day. I hope all of you are having a good weekend!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron