• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 05:13:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,323
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 387
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 196
Total: 196

Wet Hump Day

Started by wsantia1, April 03, 2024, 11:47:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good afternoon everyone. Like earlier in the week the rain continues but this time just minutes ago a "tornado watch" came across my phone. I am already in the fishroom/basement so I'll probably still be here when the threat passes though the area.

Hopefully you guys are nice and dry in your area but I am pretty sure that Barb and maybe Dennis are affected by this system. Wherever you are try to stay safe and dry. I'll check in a little later when the threat expires.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

BallAquatics

Hey Willie, be safe.  The storms came through here Monday & Tuesday.  They made such a big deal they had the children terrified and they let school out early.

The whole thing was a bust.  Nothing like the storm from about a month ago where there was 4 killed and thousands in damages.

We did get quite a bit of rain and the national weather service was calling for flood warnings the whole time the tv weather folks were freaking out.

Our temps are way down, but they are forecasting upper 60's low 70's at the start of next week.

wsantia1

Hey Dennis, aside from a lot of rain the threat of tornados was overblown. Even the wind wasn't that bad. We did get lots rain but it has stopped for the time being.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Glad you guys were okay!
It was 85 and sunny here today.
Going to be in the 60s tomorrow🤣🤣🤣🤣🐠
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron