• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 01:29:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,322
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 387
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 377
Total: 378

Monday, April Fools Day, Rons birthday!

Started by Barb, April 01, 2024, 04:24:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Hi everyone, Happy Birthday Ron!  Bet you have had a lot of April Fool's Day/Birthday fun your whole life huh??  Any special jokes to share?  It is hot here today, all last week's rain is long gone.  I actually have wilted flowers outside. It was 84 today and the last 2.  How is it in your area? Tomorrow is more fun in the dentist chair.  On a good note, I rejoined the local Y today.  I need the pool exercises, classes.  Good for arthritis which I somehow have acquired, haha.  How are you all??
Barb

Ron Sower

Hello and thank you, Barb! No not many April Fool jokes. Occasionally I'll tell someone it's an April Fool joke when they wish me happy birthday, that it's not my birthday.  I joke around a lot with ppl and a lot of them say, "well of course your birthday day suits you". 77 trips around the sun now! Think I can make 92 of them? I'm gonna try!

Didn't do much today other than assemble a little file cabinet I bought several weeks ago. It's really a piece of crap. We'll see how long it lasts!🤣. Once it was functional I sorted through a million papers piled on my desk and filed them. I still have a few sub-piles that need handling.

It was another rainy chilly day and I stayed inside mostly. Lucy went to the store and bought ground turkey for chili tonight. It was so good!

Tomorrow Mike will be bringing me shrimp and fish tomorrow. I need to straighten up the fish room. Still a mess.

Have a good day with the dentist, Barb! I need to get my teeth cleaned soon.

Take care all of you Muggers!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Happy Belated Birthday from me too Ron. Hopefully you had a great day. It's funny that you spent the day sorting and filing paperwork because I spent yesterday going sorting through paperwork and shredding a whole bunch of it.

I filled up three 13 gallon garbage bags with shredded paperwork for pickup this morning by the garbage people. I have a few sub piles to get through before I start going through a few boxes in my office. There will be a lot to shred in those boxes too.

It's been raining pretty regularly over the last 10 days and I am getting sick of it. The landscapers have been unable to do their initial seasonal mowing and mulching and the grass in the common areas is getting too high for me to walk Kobe in. It will continue to rain until the weekend. In the meantime the temps have only been topping out at around 55 degrees.   

It's time to get Kobe out for his last walk. At least the rain is on pause for now. It will startup again at around 9 PM.

Have a good evening everyone.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Thanks Willie!  I didn't have quite that much to sort, but I did some shredding too😊. That rain for 10 days at a temp,of 55 is Seattle winter weather. 😩
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

BallAquatics

Looks like I'm the last to the party.  Happy birthday Ron! 

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron