• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 09:22:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,313
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 388
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 258
Total: 259

Raining Thursday

Started by Barb, March 28, 2024, 01:38:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Well, it has been raining non stop for about 24 hrs!  I looked at radar awhile ago and this storm is from FL all the way up the east coast into Canada!  But should be sunny here by tomorrow and all weekend.  Ron, if you see this I hope you are home and feeling better.  Do you have food poisoning?  I am so familiar with that issue.  Hope you all have a good rest of Thursday, I am indoors with my sickly cat on my lap. Even when I want to be up doing other things, I sit so she can be on my lap.  Don't know how much longer I will have her.  So I do all I can to keep her happy. She is deaf now and partially blind too.
B arb

BallAquatics

Hi Barb, no rain here, but it's been a chilly upper 40's kind of day.

Loaded up some tools and headed out to Mom's this morning. She will be back from Florida in about 6 weeks and there are some things I'd like to get done at her place before she gets back.

Left her place around noon and came home to work on one of the bikes. It had an issue with the ignition system, but it's all good now.

They are calling for mid 60's with sun tomorrow so I'm hoping to take the bike and hit the hardware stores looking for some faucet parts I need to complete repairs out at Mom's.

Going to do a bit of studying and then some reading before calling it a day. One of my old work mates gave me the book, "Failure Is Not An Option". It's an interesting book by Gene Kranz, the former Flight Director at NASA.

Have a good evening all!

Ron Sower

No, Barb, not food poisoning. Deep fried foods. Not good for me!😢
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron