• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 03:57:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,315
  • Total Topics: 18,531
  • Online today: 388
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 231
Total: 232

Wednesday Hump Day

Started by wsantia1, March 20, 2024, 11:35:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good afternoon everyone. Hopefully you are all well. The cold air is back but it is sunny and we are not expecting any rain today. The trees are blooming including the cherry blossoms but my cherry blossom will not bloom until the middle of April. Last year it bloomed on April 12th.

Just finished my water changes and now I'll have a little lunch and then I will take a nap. Some people think that I never sleep but I actually get about 6 hours of sleep a day. I just don't get it all at one time.

I'll check in later to see how you all are doing. Wishing you all a great day.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

Hi Willie, I got lucky the last 2 cold nights, it stayed just above freezing so I don't see any dead baby leaves out in my gardens.  I was so worried.  But my daughter who lives in central NC lost a lot of her new growth in her garden.  Liz, her favorite hen died the other day, the Polish hen with the long white head feathers on a black body.  She is getting 2 more, she loved that hen.  Willie, I know what you mean about sleeping hours, mine are often divided up too!
Barb