• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 12:47:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,318
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 250
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 221
Total: 222

Happy Monday

Started by wsantia1, March 18, 2024, 11:15:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. I am just checking in to see how everyone is doing. It's been awfully quiet here lately. Hopefully you are all well.

After about a week of beautiful weather we are getting the colder temps flowing back in from the northwest. It shouldn't last for long as Spring in knocking on the door. I have all of my allergy meds ready to go. In fact I started taking them again this morning and I'll be taking them for the duration of the season.

As usual I am doing the water changes at the moment. Since I have an old PC in the basement/fishroom I tend to get online when I am doing the water changes. This is especially true when I am refilling the tanks. ;D

Wishing you all a great day and if you get a chance let us know how you all are doing.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

BallAquatics

Good afternoon Willie.  Our weather has turned cold too.  I guess it's getting back to "more normal" for this time of the year.

I'm still working on bringing back my website skills.  I've got a couple of ideas for websites to practice on to get better.

Started planting my garden seeds today also.  It will be a good six weeks before I can start putting tender vegetables in the ground outside, so it's a perfect time to start the seeds indoors.

It's forecast to be a bit warmer tomorrow, if that turns out to be the case, I'll probably rebuild the drivers side door hinge on my pickup truck.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Barb

Hi Willie and Dennis!  OK, I am over my frustration at losing that long message I typed yesterday and it disappeared.  Hopefully this one won't do the same.  Here it is warm, but cooler tonight, everything is leafing out, and lots of blooms.  I am in zone 8.  BUT, the yellow pine pollen coats everything!  A big rain is badly needed to wash it away, but none for since Mar 6, when I drove to FL in pouring rain in all of NC and SC.  I had to get to GA before I ran out of it.  So, folks who are allergic to pollens, wear a mask if you come here!   

Dennis, did you get the couple pics I sent you yesterday?  Hope you both have a good rest of the day and enjoy your hobbies/interests you both have going on.  Hi Liz and Ron, if you read this!
Barb

BallAquatics

Quote from: Barb on March 18, 2024, 04:04:22 PMDennis, did you get the couple pics I sent you yesterday?  Hope you both have a good rest of the day and enjoy your hobbies/interests you both have going on.

Hi Barb!  No pics in my email.  I've been watching for some to arrive. ballaquatics@gmail.com  I've even been checking my spam just in case Google tried to put it there.

LizStreithorst

Hi guys, I'm still alive and kicking, just too tired today to post.  I'll see you in the morning.
Always move forward. Never look back.