• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 01:26:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,315
  • Total Topics: 18,531
  • Online today: 388
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 244
Total: 244

Happy Hump Day

Started by Barb, March 13, 2024, 04:43:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Hi everyone! I got home late yesterday, drove all 800 miles in one day, to save hotel money and get back to my cats who were alone for 6 nights, 7 days. They are fine, but Lucy is a bit skinnier.   I didn't take my laptop so didnt get online for the week I was gone.  Will be reading your last weeks posts later on. And I will send a few pics to Dennis who said he can put them here. Give me another day or two to read up here and send him pics to post.  I had a great time, and one day it was 92 degrees and humid! Whew what a shock to the system.  I will read here and be back tomorrow or Fri.
Barb

wsantia1

Good evening Barb and everyone. Hopefully you are all well. After some pretty crappy weather for the last week or so we are finally having a bright sunny day here in Central Delaware. It got up to a high temp of 72 degrees. It is so nice out that the bugs have already climb out of wherever they were hiding. I got bit 3 times by mosquitos while I was walking Kobe a little while ago.

My flooring project is finally getting started. I have hired someone to do the job and I will be buying the material in the next day or two. I'm doing the whole house except for the 2 bedrooms and I am glad that I'm finally going to get this done. I'll post some pics when it is finished.

On a side note I started this post this morning but I forgot about it until now. I did a little editing just now to make it a current post. :D  ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

I forgot we didn't have a happy hump day thread. 

I got so pooped out by my little trip to the pet store today that I had to rest until 6.  I'm just now changing water on the 2 Discus tanks before their tank lights go out.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Quote from: wsantia1 on March 13, 2024, 05:59:59 PMGood evening Barb and everyone. Hopefully you are all well. After some pretty crappy weather for the last week or so we are finally having a bright sunny day here in Central Delaware. It got up to a high temp of 72 degrees. It is so nice out that the bugs have already climb out of wherever they were hiding. I got bit 3 times by mosquitos while I was walking Kobe a little while ago.

My flooring project is finally getting started. I have hired someone to do the job and I will be buying the material in the next day or two. I'm doing the whole house except for the 2 bedrooms and I am glad that I'm finally going to get this done. I'll post some pics when it is finished.

On a side note I started this post this morning but I forgot about it until now. I did a little editing just now to make it a current post. :D  ;D

Mosquitos - yuck! Last year we had few, but the year before I had bites all summer!

I'm glad you got your flooring quotes within your budget!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

Quote from: Barb on March 13, 2024, 04:43:57 PMHi everyone! I got home late yesterday, drove all 800 miles in one day, to save hotel money and get back to my cats who were alone for 6 nights, 7 days. They are fine, but Lucy is a bit skinnier.  I didn't take my laptop so didnt get online for the week I was gone.  Will be reading your last weeks posts later on. And I will send a few pics to Dennis who said he can put them here. Give me another day or two to read up here and send him pics to post.  I had a great time, and one day it was 92 degrees and humid! Whew what a shock to the system.  I will read here and be back tomorrow or Fri.
Barb
Welcome home Barb!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron