• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 11:51:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,315
  • Total Topics: 18,531
  • Online today: 388
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 206
Total: 206

Merry Christmas

Started by wsantia1, December 25, 2023, 11:59:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good afternoon everyone. Hopefully you are all having a great Christmas so far. I was invited to a neighbor's house for breakfast this morning and I'll be going back at 4:30 for dinner. We are very good friends and I get invited to a lot of her family's events.

Hopefully you are all having a great day. Marry Christmas mim  mim
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

It's been a lovely Christmas here, Willie, though I did the celebration part on Saturday when April had her family Christmas party.

Barb is off visiting her kids Ron still can't get on which is weird.  So for now at least it's just us 2 making it merry here
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

Hi Willie and Liz, Ron and Dennis too if you check in!  I am home, not leaving to visit my kids and spouses until this Saturday.  A night at each home.  I now have a new daughter in law, Ali.  Jon married her finally, after 6 yrs of living together, about time!  they eloped.  I have a great pic of them on my phone but can't get it here.  If I send it to you Liz, do you have a way to get it on here?  Merry Christmas a day late you all. 
Barb

BallAquatics

Quote from: Barb on December 26, 2023, 06:05:34 PM... If I send it to you Liz, do you have a way to get it on here?

I'll put it on here if Liz can't Barb.  Merry Christmas to you as well!

ballaquatics (at) gmail (dot) com

Barb

Quote from: BallAquatics on December 27, 2023, 05:42:20 AM
Quote from: Barb on December 26, 2023, 06:05:34 PM... If I send it to you Liz, do you have a way to get it on here?

I'll put it on here if Liz can't Barb.  Merry Christmas to you as well!

ballaquatics (at) gmail (dot) com
Dennis are you on FB?  If so can I send you the pic in a FB message or text?

BallAquatics

Quote from: Barb on December 28, 2023, 06:03:56 PMDennis are you on FB?  If so can I send you the pic in a FB message or text?

Unfortunately not.  It's been about 8 years since I was last on FB, just too much BS for me.  ???