• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 12:34:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,315
  • Total Topics: 18,531
  • Online today: 204
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 242
Total: 242

Monday Morning, So Good To Me!

Started by Ron Sower, November 27, 2023, 09:37:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

Morning ppl!

Just popping in to say "Hi"!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Good morning Ron and everyone. Hopefully you are all well. It rained all day yesterday so I took the day to relax and watch football. I saw 3 games in total. That's a lot of football.

Today I have to run to the vet to pick up Kobe's meds. I'll go as soon as I finish the water changes that I am currently doing.

The sun is shining brightly for a change with the current temp at 50 degrees and getting to a high temp of 52F. After the couple of inches of rain that we got yesterday, today's sunshine is a welcomed sight. we won't get any rain again until Friday evening.

Wishing you all a great day and I'll check on you all later.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

Writing for the 2nd time.  Hi all, I had a good Thanksgiving trip to my daughter and son in laws, met all his familIy for the first time. There were 17 of us all in one house.  A ton of good food too.  It has gotten cold here, but tomorrow night is to be 24, now that is really cold for here.  Rained all day yesterday.  Today sunny but windy and cool.  OK, enough of Winter, where is Spring?  I am ready.

Tomorrow I set up a 20 gal. isolation tank for a very large male discus I will be getting from a friend on Thursday.  He is the last, but healthy, of her 6 discus from Hans about 5 years ago.  Maybe a bit less. I will be using the magic powder that Liz sent me, to treat the fish for any bad stuff he may have.  Eventually he will go into my big discus tank.  I have the 20 gal tank set up on a kitchen counter, near the sink.  Will let you know how it goes.  I drive 2 hrs to get the fish, eat lunch at a Cracker Barrel with her, then 2 hrs home.  I do have plans on how to keep him warm.

I did some holiday decorating recently, all the little white and colored lights I put around the house, mostly among my plants, looks cheerful.  I need cheer this time of year.  You all have a good day,
Barb

Ron Sower

Well, I popped in a couple hours ago, and I'm positive I hit post, and it doesn't show at all!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

The last time I lost a post was when I accidentally hit a function key on my keyboard while typing. Keep an eye out for that.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Quote from: wsantia1 on November 28, 2023, 05:56:28 AMThe last time I lost a post was when I accidentally hit a function key on my keyboard while typing. Keep an eye out for that.
😩😩😩
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron