• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

July 27, 2024, 04:45:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,435
  • Total Topics: 18,574
  • Online today: 183
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 187
Total: 188

Good Sunday Morning Again

Started by wsantia1, November 12, 2023, 09:34:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. Hopefully you are all well. My guest has gone home so I am already in the fishroom catching up with my work.

It was a cold and windy 31 degrees when I got up but now we are all of the way up to 45F and climbing up to a high temp of 49 degrees this afternoon. There is no rain in sight.

I've already done my WCs so now I am straightening things up in the fishroom while watching a little TV. I'm just watching things that I taped during the week. I usually don't watch TV on Sundays until the football games start.

Hopefully you all will have a great Sunday and I'll checking in a little later after I make some more progress with the fishroom cleanup.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Hi Willie!

Second attempt! Forgot to "post" the first one.

Had a good, but full day yesterday. Thought I was gonna have an easy afternoon of net-n-bag fish and shrimp for the kili club auction, but old friends wanted to play cards. We haven't seen them in a long while so told them we could plat til 4. That suited and Miss Lucy and I proceeded to win both games!😁😁😁

I picked up a pair each of Orange Fundulopanchax gardneri and Aphyosemion elberti. Hopefully I can get fry from them.

Not much planned for today. Lucy has a line dancing class at 2. And I pick up neighbors at the airport at midnight (they asked me because they know I'm up late usually). Maybe I should clear a pile, not a stack, of papers off my desk!!!

Y'all have a good day.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Today was a lovely wasted day watching fish.  I think I was too hard on my back yesterday. I went to the supermarket and both scooters were in use so I had to stomp around on my own two legs and a spine that doesn't want to hold me up. when I got home, I did a lot of bending and stretching pre-cleaning the floor for mopping (thanks Chicken Chicken who made it necessary).  Because of that, I am taking Sunday as a day of rest which is the opposite of a sin I understand. 

My contest Discus pair's wigglers will go free swimming probably in the morning.  The anticipation gets harder and harder as time goes by.
Always move forward. Never look back.

LizStreithorst

I forgot to mention...Still no rain.  They're now promising it tomorrow through Wednesday.  I have all my body parts crossed.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

Your projected rain came here Liz.  Been raining since Sat. morning.  Cold too.  Have not seen any sun since Friday morning.  No more right now, been a hard weekend for me.
Barb

wsantia1

There is no rain in my forecast until Friday and then it will only be PM showers. After that not another drop of rain until the following Tuesday.  huh 
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

We'll be flying to Seattle to see the "kids" on Wednesday. We'll get our rain there, I'm sure!😁
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron