• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 07:36:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 361
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 336
Total: 337

Really Nice Tuesday

Started by wsantia1, November 07, 2023, 11:44:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good afternoon everyone. It is a really nice day here with the wake up temp in the mid 50s and the afternoon temp getting up to 70F. It is cloudy but the chance of rain is very low.

I have company coming in this afternoon so I spent the last couple of days cleaning up this place. A problem with having back issues is that I have to move carefully so I don't aggravate my condition and that makes my clean up take a lot longer.

I am doing water changes right now so I can get it out of the way before my guest arrives. I still don't know how long she is staying but I'll get a good idea when I see the size of her suitcase. :D

Time to finish up what I'm doing. Have a great day and I'll check in this evening.   

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Quote from: wsantia1 on November 07, 2023, 11:44:12 AMI still don't know how long she is staying but I'll get a good idea when I see the size of her suitcase. :D
I chuckled out loud on that one!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

Today was pretty good. Lucy had a card class. Couple of husbands came with the gals and stayed a few mins to chat. I haven't done much else.

Hope all is well with you guys!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

I spent all day long working on my camera to take good pics for the contest on Simply.  Then I had to run vote before the polls closed.  I didn't eat dinner until what is dinner time for most folks but close to my bedtime.  Now, at 7 pm.  I'm totally whupped and ready to head to bed.  See y'all in the morning.
Always move forward. Never look back.