• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 30, 2024, 08:25:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,325
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 168
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 120
Total: 120

Football Saturday baby!!!

Started by BallAquatics, September 02, 2023, 11:49:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BallAquatics

Fall is in the air and college football is starting up for the season.  I love fall, my favorite time of the year!

The weather has just been superb here the past week.  50's at night then warming up into the upper 70's during the day.  Forecast is for a bit warmer this week, probably summers last hurrah.

Been on an extended holiday weekend from work as we got so much done the past two weeks.  Nothing scheduled until my PSMA PET scan at the cancer center bright and early Tuesday morning.  Then a short 2 day work week.

Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the holiday weekend!

Ron Sower

Good evening!

Terrible news I read first thing this morning. Jimmy Buffet is gone.😢 He's been a favorite of mine for rears. Sail on Sailor and rest in a peace, Jimmy!

When I got up this morning and back was better. As the day went on it got worse although not as bad as yesterday. Played cards again all afternoon. Maybe sitting 3-4 hours is not good.🥴

Not much else to say tonight. I hope you're all doing well.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron