• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 01:51:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,315
  • Total Topics: 18,531
  • Online today: 204
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 237
Total: 237

New website software

Started by BallAquatics, August 19, 2023, 06:43:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BallAquatics

Well the major upgrade to the latest version of the forum software went surprising well, (no major issues).

It does present us with a different look, but my first impression is that they have made some very nice improvements...  I guess time will tell.

The plan is to use the new software for a couple of weeks to see how we like it and go from there. I plan to look for some add-ons to try and make it look a bit more like the old site during our trial period. Being a completely new version it was not compatible with the old version add-ons.

At any rate, here we are.  I'm hoping with the new server and the new forum software that we should be all set for several years to come. We got many years out of the old site, but we were a bit past it's expiration date in many areas. Here's to a new adventure!

LizStreithorst

I like the good clean look of it, Dennis.  I also like the new default font.  Thanks for a job well done. (saying it with fingers crossed)
Always move forward. Never look back.

BallAquatics

Quote from: LizStreithorst on August 19, 2023, 07:43:15 AMI like the good clean look of it, Dennis.  I also like the new default font.  Thanks for a job well done. (saying it with fingers crossed)

Thank you Liz.  I really like it too.  Easy on the eyes, and easy to post messages or forum posts.