• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 30, 2024, 01:04:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,323
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 387
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 171
Total: 171

Sunday

Started by Ron Sower, April 30, 2023, 10:21:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

Hi folks!...

I'm going to do a quick drop in now and maybe more later...we have friends in here moving a couple blocks away, but staying in our community...we're going to help with the lighter boxes today...good to see you back, Liz...

Hope all are doing well...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Good afternoon Ron and everyone. Another wet one here today but it is not raining non stop like it was this past Thursday. I did my fishroom work already and now I am going to sit down and watch the Knicks vs Miami in game 1 of the second round of the playoffs. It should be a good game.

I don't really have much else going on. I will probably look deep into my freezer last to pull out something to eat and it will probably be something like hamburgers and fries.

Wishing you all a great day and I'll check in later.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

There were about 12 of us that showed up to help our neighbors move the boxes and small stuff to their new digs...2 hours is all it took!...then we came home, had a hotdog for lunch, then went to the pool...I'm putzing in the fishroom now...a lady just brought me 9 healthy Siamese Algae Eaters for $20...I told her I'd give her $30 if she bring them to me...that should cover her gas...which is running right at $5/gallon now...

My friend Stan, who's had a bad cornea infection, had his eyelid stitched closed Thursday...we're gonna pick him and Barb up and go get burgers in about 45 minutes...I haven't seen him in 3 days...

I've released my 4 newly-traded-for yo-yo loaches into the 125 now...they'll join the one someone gave me a few weeks ago...love those guys because they're so active...

Later folks...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron