• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 11:55:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,317
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 250
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 220
Total: 220

Surprise!!!!!!

Started by Mugwump, October 01, 2013, 12:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Bob and Gale stopped by for a bit today. They were on a 'roadie', and near by....what great folks, and found out our pigmie cory's aren't pigmies....LOL....same family, different species...Bob will have to remind me of the name..... ;D....visit was too short and Jan was at work....but even the 'demons' liked them....LOL....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

Hi Jon, We're back home safe and sound. Next time we stop we'll make sure we plan ahead so Jan is home.

I'm pretty sure your fish are Aspidoras. Not sure which ones though. They look a lot alike. Too long to be a cory.

Mugwump

I'm glad that you're both back home safely. It's always good to see you two....the 'demons' say hi..LOL......I told Jan about the visit and she said dang, wished that I'd been there too....alas, but next time.. ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Well don't keep us in suspense, which ones do they look like.....

Dennis

Mugwump

I've been looking at exactly the same page Dennis.....I need to take a pic and then look...too many trips up and down those stairs....LOL
Jon

Rjb3

Take a look at the albater. But, then again, they are pretty close. I spawned the A. albater, but that was a few years ago.

wiggs

I missed Bob and Gale  :'( :'( :'( :'(    My job is interfering with my life, but we still need fish food  ;D lol
Jan

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on October 01, 2013, 04:56:26 PM
Take a look at the albater. But, then again, they are pretty close. I spawned the A. albater, but that was a few years ago.

That's what I was looking at too, Bob.
Jon

Rjb3

My job interferes big time with my life. The count down has begun.