• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 11:44:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,315
  • Total Topics: 18,531
  • Online today: 388
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 260
Total: 261

Sunday greetings!

Started by Barb, October 02, 2022, 03:09:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Hi everyone, can't let the day go by without a posting, so here I am to do it!  I took a 24 hr. trip to Raleigh, to shop and spend the night at a hotel.  Had planned to visit my kids but the weather changed my plans and the hotel was already paid for, with no refund or date change, so I had a 24 hr. adventure.  Enjoyed every minute of it and it was 300 mi. of pleasant driving.  I listened to the top 50 hits of 1965 on Sirrius radio, hits of the 60's,  while I was driving yesterday, so many of my favorite songs from then were in the top 50.  My best find at a favorite mall in Raleigh was a good pair of leather winter boots since I will actually be able to walk around outside this winter.  Have a good evening you all,
Barb

wsantia1

Hi Barb and everyone. Barb glad to see that you are out doing things without much pain these  days. Thankfully you were able to get around in this weather safely.

For us here, we've been lucky to see nothing but steady rain. Surprisingly the winds have been very mild so we are grateful for that. This rain may be around for a couple of more days so doing outdoor stuff is a no go.

I've been watching football and relaxing for much of the day. I did do some 4 work in the fishroom this morning but that was mostly finishing up from yesterday.

Have great evening everyone.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Hi guys!...

We had a good club meeting today...our speaker had an emergency back east and had to go there so we had a larger auction than normal...things went well and people went home happy...the council members in attendance stayed after for a planning meeting and it went well...I picked up some clown killies, ottos, and black rice fish...so, I'm happy...

It was another less-than-100 degree day with sunshine here...hope you guys survive the rain alright...Barb, it's cool that you like road trips, and I'm glad you're feeling well enough to take them now...I like them too because you can see so much on the road as opposed to flying...

Watching football now, rooting for our Cardinals...

Hope you're all having a good evening...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron