• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 01:34:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,322
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 387
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 378
Total: 379

Beautiful Thursday in September

Started by wsantia1, September 01, 2022, 08:31:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. Happy 1st. of September. I know a lot of us are looking forward to the fall after this very hot summer. The weather here is going to be a sunny 88 degrees with a touch of humidity. It will be much nicer than that with a nice breeze coming through. We only have one 90 degree day in the 10 day forecast

As usual on the first day of the month I like to pay all of my bills off so I know how much money I have to play around with for the rest of the month. The bills will be a little higher than usual with the girls being in town. I've already paid most of that visit off so it won't be bad.

Not much going on in the fishroom today because I got a lot done yesterday. The turtle will definitely be addressed today and after that I will be out and about enjoying the sunshine.

Have a great day everyone and I'll check in a little later.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Good Morning, Willie.  It's a nice partly cloudy day here.  The temps will be around what I've been used to for the past several days.  It will hit 90 later around 2 this afternoon and since my house stays cool I won't have to turn on the ACs until that time.

The hummers are starting their migration.  I still have some around but I doubt seriously that I'll have to fill my feeders before they're all gone.  I hate to see them go but I'll look forward to seeing my first one when Spring rolls around.  I hope we don't have too cold a winter.  Yes, I suffered some during that long spell of intense heat we had but overall I'd much rather be too hot than too cold.  I tend to hibernate as much as I can during the winter months.

I woke up to great news this morning.  Both my auctions sold.  The guy bought 3 pairs of both black and Dutch Blues last week and liked them so much he wants 3 more pairs of each.  I'm going up 3 more auctions and that will be it for this week.  If I have too many shipments I stress out too much to make the money worth it.  One of the auctions will be for my baby Discus.  I have no idea whether or not they will sell.

I think I'll do some tidying of the house today.  The only room that's disgraceful is the kitchen.  I have a sink full of dirty dishes I've been too lazy to wash.  The rest of the house isn't bad.  I dumped all the gravel from the 125 in front of the front door where previously there as just dirt.  The dogs don't track in dirt like they used to  In fact, my scooter tracks in way more than they do, but it's just in one small area which makes cleaning up after it easy.  I wonder if I'll ever have the energy to mop the floors and clean the windows.  It's unlikely but possible.

That's all I have folks.  I must say of the 4 of us I have the most boring life. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.