• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

June 15, 2024, 07:20:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,396
  • Total Topics: 18,558
  • Online today: 306
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 306
Total: 307

Sunny Thursday

Started by wsantia1, August 18, 2022, 09:43:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. Another nice day here but unlike the previous couple of days we have full sunshine with 0%chance of rain. The high temp today will get up to 85 degrees which is how I like it.

Unlike the last few days where my job was cleaning up, today and tomorrow I will be on my best behavior to make sure I don't mess the place up again. It takes me a lot longer to clean up than to mess up.

I am waiting on my package from Liz via UPS and I have two messages from UPS. On an email they sent me it said delivery by 7:00 pm and on the website it says between 12:45 and 2:45 pm. Since I have a UPS account I will get a message soon telling me how far away the truck is from me when it is on the road. huh

I am now on my way back to the fishroom/basement to make sure everything is in good order.

Wishing everyone a great day.

P.S. The package is now Out for Delivery.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Not the same weather for me, Willie.  I had dogs barking at thunder early this morning then getting either in bed with me or under the bed trembling and panting.  It was dark because and I wanted to sleep longer but there was no way.  Olivia decided to spend the night on the bed but the dogs didn't bother her.  She stayed in bed for an hour after I got up.

The rain wasn't that bad and didn't last that long although rain and thorms were predicted, but as usual they were wrong.  The change in weather didn't do my back any good, though.  I texted Judy and begged off grooming Frankie Wayne until tomorrow.  If I'm still hurting this much, I'll take an extra pill, (don't tell the pain doctor)

I have a big fine list of stuff to buy at the supermarket, but I'll put off going until I feel better.  I'm buying stuff to make Chili, Jambalaya, and Chef Paul's Killer Chicken.  I ran out of ice cream Monday, and used the last of my coffee for this morning's cup, but I can make it without for another day or two.

I sold another auction this morning so I have  boxes going out Monday.  I like to ship Monday's because I like to get the stress of shipping off my mind until I start again for the next week.  I'll not be putting up any more auctions until this time next week.

Have a good day, friends.  Be happy and stay healthy.
Always move forward. Never look back.