• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 01:40:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,322
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 387
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 369
Total: 370

Sunday…and time matches on

Started by Ron Sower, April 28, 2024, 09:40:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

Good morning, Muggers!

61 right no and going to 83. Still cool!

I had a breeder bring me 30 CPDs yesterday. Another fellow I know well was going to sell him a tank and said he'd meet him here. Breeder guy was concerned about the other guy "inviting" himself to my house. I told him not to sweat it. Turns out both of them had lived in the same town in Colorado during overlapping years. Breeder guy used to work in a well known fish store that inviting guy frequented a lot! Still a small world!

Hey, I bet your floors look great, Willie. We were happy to get ours done several years ago. Big wedding plans for the kids! Should be fun.

We had a patio party by the community pool last evening.  BBQ pork, Mac or tater salad, fresh fruit pieces and BYOB or lemonade. The instrumentalists were good, but the vocalist didn't have the best tone register or range. It was good to go because we haven't been to any dances for awhile.

Lucy's going to visit a girlfriend today and I'm going to putz in the fishroom some and get it cleaned up a little.

I hope all of you have a wonderful Sunday.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Hi Ron.  I'm in the hospital with a fractured hip.
Always move forward. Never look back.

BallAquatics

Oh my, that's terrible news Liz.   :(

Barb

Liz called me while I was on a day trip this morning, this is my first time to post here.  She fell off a stool doing wc's.  Called neighbors who came to help her, has had hip surgery to put her back together. And now waiting to hear about when she can leave and go home.  Liz is tough!  I will let you know how she is doing, will call her tomorrow night early. 
Barb

BallAquatics

Thanks for the update Barb.  We will be thinking of her...

wsantia1

Oh no! Liz, I am so sorry to hear about your hip. Please get well soon. My thoughts are with you.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Liz! So sorry to learn of this! Will keep you in my thoughts and I hope you're not in too much pain.

Thanks Barb!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron