• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 10:19:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,316
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 250
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 230
Total: 231

Local Craiglist add

Started by P4Angels, September 25, 2013, 05:53:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

P4Angels

Free Albino Oscar (Everett)
I hate this fish. He's a total bloodthirsty bastard with an insatiable desire to kill. I've had him for 6 months, he's about 4-5" long now. Got him as a 1" fish with his twin. Looked cute then. Called him Gizmo... amazing bit of foresight on my part. Turns out Gizmo is his own Al Qaeda sleeper cell. He is Stalin, Hitler and Pol Pot all rolled up into 5" of finned death machine. Gizmo has quite the reputation in my tank. So far, he has killed:
No less than 20 Neons (I know, I just thought they'd last longer than they did)
Countless guppies (same as above, I know)
Two large green cory cats
One large plecostomus
Two kribensis
And for the coup d'etat, he killed his own twin not long ago
Mind you, he only ate the neons. The rest have just been thrill killings. He is now working on killing the small cory I have left, the large pleco and two kribs that have gotten pretty skilled at in hiding in the rocks.
I've had an oscar before, but it was a decently-humored guy that left the bottom dwellers alone. Not this guy... so I'm looking to "rehome" Gizmo. At this point I really don't care who takes him and for what purpose - I just want him out of my tank before he completes his mission of total death and destruction.
Why don't I just flush him, you ask? Because I am so certain this evil F'er will swim back up the chute and bite my 'nads while I'm having my morning constitutional that I'd never be able to relax enough to get it done. I don't think he can be killed. The whole time I'm in the living room he just watches me through the glass the whole time, as if to say "You're next, bitch."
I want my tank back. I want my living room back. I want my life back.
Gizmo's gotta go.
"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

Mugwump

LOL....poor guy is just misunderstood....geez ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D...'nuke him'
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

JR

Send him this way I got a Giant Gourami that would keep him in line
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day