• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

June 16, 2024, 04:28:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,396
  • Total Topics: 18,558
  • Online today: 320
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 294
Total: 294

Tis Thursday

Started by Barb, March 03, 2022, 06:04:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Good morning folks.  It is only 45 now, but sunny at least.  I hope to get some outside work done today, many things are showing signs of Spring.  Hope for you too in your area?  I planted a big group of shrubs in my front yard mulch bed, first ones since I made it last late Summer.   Neighbors have been asking why I got rid of most of my front lawn, now they see why.

You all have a great day and I will see you here later on.  Liz, I will call you later today.
Barb

wsantia1

Good morning Barb and everyone. We are  at 48 degrees but are only getting up to 51 because a cold front is coming through from the northwest. The good news is that we will be in the mid 70s on Sunday and Monday. |^| |^| |^|

I've got a follow up appointment with my back doctor this morning and after that I have to take my vehicle to the dealer for a 30,000 mile service. It's crazy that my car is worth more today than when I bought it. New cars have a long waiting list around here.

Have a great day everyone.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Good afternoon friends.  It's the most perfect Spring day.  Sunny and 78 right now.  It's heavenly.

I have an appointment next Tuesday at my mechanic's for the Peamite.  The light that came on is just a minor thing but I want new sparkplugs.  He'll take care of both my things then.  The only tank left in the house it my 125 rainbow fish tank.

I've spent too much time enjoying sitting out doors mourning the fact that I can't do any of the stuff that needs doing.  I'd give anything to be able to mow.  Time to do a WC.  The fish will be angry with me for making them wait past their normal time.
Always move forward. Never look back.