• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 10:01:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,313
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 388
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 253
Total: 255

Da Swap=======>

Started by Mugwump, September 22, 2013, 05:04:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Thanks for letting us see a little of the fun you all had today!
Barb

LizStreithorst

Quote from: Mugwump on September 22, 2013, 06:29:01 PM
back L to R....Me, Scott, Capt'n Bob, Frank

front L to R ...Melanie, Jan, Tara, Willie

Thanks Mug.  Good to know what all you guys look like.
Always move forward. Never look back.

b125killer

It was a fun swap. It was nice seeing everyone and meeting Willie. I did good at the swap too, I didn't bring half the swap home with me this time and sold almost all my fish. I was a little worried that the angels were too small, I think it helped me out. The little kids like the small pretty angels. I was a little surprised that I didn't sell many BN's. I had a male/female pair that sold and one albino female that sold.   
Scott

Mugwump

We only brought 4 bags of BN's....you got one and we sold the others...lots of BN sellers this time...strange...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

Everyone that has been buying them in the past must of figured out the breed like rabbits ;D The was a lot of Bn's and Angels. Also seen a lot more discus this time.     
Scott

wsantia1

It was great getting together at the swap.  I got a chance to meet Scott and the Captain and see the Plumber again. Also it is always great to see Jan and Jon.  Thanks everybody for a good time.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Quote from: b125killer on September 22, 2013, 08:45:27 PMAlso seen a lot more discus this time.   

Yeah, I red last night at simple that Josie was there.  Did any of you guys meet her by any chance?  Big girl. Blond.

Mugwump

Yep, I strolled over and introduced myself....nice lady...beautiful Discus  ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

She's a fairly new importer/breeder.  Got in with a big splash in a big way.  Yes, she does have good Discus.  She was a hoot at NADA.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on September 23, 2013, 07:52:32 AM
She's a fairly new importer/breeder.  Got in with a big splash in a big way.  Yes, she does have good Discus.  She was a hoot at NADA.

She seems like a fun person, I like her  ;D the fish world needs more nuts...LOL
Jon