• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 08:36:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,313
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 388
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 254
Total: 255

Da Swap=======>

Started by Mugwump, September 22, 2013, 05:04:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

What a beautiful day outside. For some reason Jan and I were up at 3am...so we got a jump on catching the fish and putting them in buckets, got 40gals of water for the display tanks, and bagged some BN's.....stopped and grabbed a bowl of Wheaties, more coffee ;D, then finished hauling it all out and loaded it in the Tahoe(rear seats flat). We got to the swap at about 8:15 and reversed the process...hauling it all inside and setting everything up.
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ilroost

You always have one of the better looking tables at the swap

Mugwump

The crowd hit and the initial surge was fun. Before they turned em all loose (line tripled down a long hall and then back around) we went around and saw the gang, Capt'n Bob and Gale were there and boy it's great to see them again...the good Capt'n told me about the new goodies...neat stuff too...got some Frenzy,tiny greenie the next generation ;D...and the new Pro-biotic foods...my fish will be very happy ;D....finally found Frank roaming around hunting bargains too.then discovered Tara over behind her Discus tanks( gorgeous fish, wow) playing in a bucket of water, Willie was waiting on line yet, as was Melanie and her Mom(Sue)....no Bob yet, I'll find him later???...

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

The group shoot was fun....first where does everyone stand...??confusion???
Jon

Mugwump

So we think we might have it...???
Jon

Mugwump

but oh no.....little miss "I don't like my picture taken" was missing......ta da....here she is.. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Jon

Mugwump

Quote from: ilroost on September 22, 2013, 05:10:10 PM
You always have one of the better looking tables at the swap

Thank you, we try to have a neat and clean set up... ;D...
Jon

LizStreithorst

She does not like having her picture taken.  Look at her standing there all sheepish looking.  Names to faces, please.  I recognize some but not all.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

I had a real good time at the swap.  Picked up some nice ones from Jon and Scott and then when I got home found my favorite pair (mana x) spawning again. LOL.  I'll be nice and let them keep the spawn. ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on September 22, 2013, 05:37:04 PM
She does not like having her picture taken.  Look at her standing there all sheepish looking.  Names to faces, please.  I recognize some but not all.

For grins...L to R.....guess a few... ;D
Jon

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on September 22, 2013, 05:38:58 PM
I had a real good time at the swap.  Picked up some nice ones from Jon and Scott and then when I got home found my favorite pair (mana x) spawning again. LOL.  I'll be nice and let them keep the spawn. ;D ;D ;D

It was good to see ya again. Willie ;D....
Jon

ilroost

Looks like i missed the group photo. Don't know if thats a bad thing or a good thing lol

LizStreithorst

I'm embarrassed but the only ones I know for sure are you and Tara.  Names to faces pretty please.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

back L to R....Me, Scott, Capt'n Bob, Frank

front L to R ...Melanie, Jan, Tara, Willie

Jon

ilroost