• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 12:30:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,315
  • Total Topics: 18,531
  • Online today: 388
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 237
Total: 237

G.C.C.A. SWAP

Started by ilroost, September 22, 2013, 04:08:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ilroost

Back from the swap. Didn't go to crazy. Bought a trio of Red top Hongi and a female OB.
Also got some pellets from Capt bob.
Didn't even get a chance to talk to Jon as his table was crazy crowded.Went by there 3 times and he was busy as hell every time.

Mugwump

LOL....just push em aside... ;D....I was looking for you too...but...did you get the yellow labs from Mike??...he had some on hid table too...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ilroost

Talked to him for awhile, he didn't bring the white labs but he is bringing them to the quad city swap next month for me.
I had your bags but forgot to bring them in with me,oh well next time i'll get them to you. Scott was pretty busy at his table also.
Did you sell out? You sure was busy

Mugwump

No we didn't....but we did sell most of it. We took quite a few, and the crowd wasn't the usual first swap of the year bunch....but we made some $$$'s.... ;D...more importantly, we cleared tank space ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

What all were you selling there Jon?
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

P4Angels

"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on September 22, 2013, 11:53:42 PM
What all were you selling there Jon?

Some black veils, gold veils, Koi, Sta Isabel/Rio Negro crosses...few LF bn's....
Jon

Ron Sower

Thanks Jon and Aron.  I saw the pic but didn't know the strains.  Also I was checking posts in chronological order and saw the pics in the more recent posts.  Looks like all had a great time. 
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron