• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 10:50:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,322
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 342
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 290
Total: 292

Valentine’s Day Monday

Started by Ron Sower, February 14, 2022, 11:18:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

Happy  Valentine's Day all you Muggers!...

Nothing special today...we did our thing yesterday...I'll be doing some phone work and some tying or gluing rhizomes to rocks and wood...

It's 69 right now and should hit 80 later on with blue skies all day!...I should try out the pool...I haven't been in it since before my knee surgery in July...

When do you get your meds, Liz?...you still staying in bed?...

Not much else to write about this morning...what's going on with the rest of you today?...

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Good afternoon Ron and everyone. It is cold today. It was 21 degrees when I got up and now we are up to a balmy 29 degrees. That means that we won't break through the ice to get above the freezing point.

I actually went out on a fish maintenance job this morning. It's been over a year since I've done paid maintenance on a couple of tanks. They were in pretty bad shape as far as water quality is concerned so it will probably take me another visit to get their water quality in a good place.

I'm supposed to go to the club meeting tonight and I really don't want to go but one of our members is giving a presentation on scuba diving with the fishes and I should probably go just for support. I'm pretty tired right now so we'll see.

Have a great day everyone.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

Hi guys, and Liz later on.  Today is sunny but cold, but if it is sunny the cold is OK with me.  I ate lunch out with a lady friend, will fix dinner for myself and my neighbor and visited my mom in between.  Hope you all have a good Valentines Day eve,  Ron sounds like a fun day yesterday!  Willie hope you get to go out to the talk and Liz I hope you are doing OK today?
Barb

LizStreithorst

Happy fucking Valentine's Day friends.

Today absolutely sucks.  Except for the fact that I have a Discus pair spawning and another pair feeling frisky.  I have been instructed by a real expert Discus breeder (I'm good but not as good as he is) on how to get successful spawns for a change.  There's always something bright to look forward to as long as you hope.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Uh...Liz...you don't sound too good... :(
Must not have your Tramadol yet...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

No and it sucks the big one.  Appointment with the pain doctor is soon.  I'm not having cold sweats or anything.  It's the huge brain fog and inability to do anything other than what's necessary that is whupping my ass. 
Always move forward. Never look back.