• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 01, 2024, 05:27:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 182
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 277
Total: 277

Saturday in bed

Started by LizStreithorst, February 12, 2022, 08:25:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

Looks like we all missed yesterday. 

I got all my necessary stuff done yesterday morning while I was still able.  Grocery store, feed store, unloading  feed into buckets for easier carrying to the horse, dogs, and chickens.  After WC which I didnt get around to tell yesterday evening I was plum tuckered.

I feel OK as long as I'm lying down in bed with no pressure on my spine.  I hope my neighbor April can make it down to help set up my TV.  Not surprisingly, it's over my head.  Other than bed I don't think I'll be able to do anything enjoyable.  I get animal chores done come hell or high water.

I hope that you all had a fun day yesterday and have an interesting Saturday planned.
Always move forward. Never look back.

BallAquatics

Sorry to hear you're stuck in bed Liz.  Hope you are feeling better very soon.  By the way, what's up with Charlotte, haven't heard anything about her in ages.

Nothing much going on here.  Starting to get spring fever though.  Started planting onion seeds and surfing the heirloom seed sites for this years garden.

Have a great day all!  Cheers - Dennis

wsantia1

Good morning Liz, Dennis and everyone. Liz I am sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. Hopefully you get up and moving soon. It is 58 degrees but with 21 mph winds it sure doesn't feel like it. Dennis I'm with you about the Spring fever. I'm really tired of this winter.

I'm going to do a few water changes and move some fish around today as I continue to consolidate and shrink my fishroom. Other than that I going to relax and enjoy the day.

Wishing everyone a great day.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Hello everyone including Dennis too!!, :)

Wow!...Did all of us miss posting yesterday or am I missing something somewhere?...it's definitely been an off week...I screwed up on Monday and called it Tuesday, I mixed up Liz's and Barb's names...and we guys won the Samba games on Thursday AND Friday!!...and I forgot until this morning that we don't have a meeting place set for our club's March meeting yet...

Well the weather's been great...hi 70s and then 80 yesterday!... 8) :D :D

We had a large order of plants that arrived over a week late due the flight cancellations because of the weather...most were dead...we had a lot of bulbs and Java ferns in the order...I think the bulbs will make it and I'm trimming the leaves off the rhizomes of the javas to try to grow new ones from the rhizomes...in business one must expect some losses...

Liz, I'm so sorry you're in all that pain...I hope it's relieved soon...you too, Willie...it's definitely not fun...

On Thursday we had our new friends come for their second afternoon of Samba cards...they've learned it very quickly...we like their game of Dirty Board which we played at their house Monday...Our 2 couples from Florence came yesterday and we played and had dinner here at the house...oh, did I mention that the guys won both days ;D ;D ;D...boys rule and girls drool this week!... :D :D :D

Today Lucy has card making thing at her friend's house for a few hours and I'm going to pick up some Bosemani Rainbow juvies someone is offering me...rest of the day is probably fish room putzing and locating a meeting place...

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron