• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 06:23:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,321
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 339
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 334
Total: 335

Warming Up Tuesday

Started by wsantia1, February 01, 2022, 06:57:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. It is still freezing cold at 20 degrees but the temps will begin climbing soon and we will get all the up to 40 degrees by this afternoon. There will be a lot of melting snow but it will refreeze overnight. Tomorrow is forecasted to be in the mid 40s.

The good news is that I don't have any lingering affects from yesterday's fall. I guess my butt is as hard my head. It's been a while since I've been pain free. Hopefully I can keep myself healthy for a few days here.

I've got more shrimp and guppy tank work to do and then I will finally go out to the store after basically being stuck in the house since Friday. I did take Kobe for a ride (he likes to ride shotgun) in the car yesterday but the park that we usually go to was closed. Hopefully it will be open this afternoon.

Have a great day everyone.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

It's chilly here today...59 now and going to 66....the system is swing low and cooling us off a few days...have to put long jeans on again!!! |brr|

No plans for the day except to pull some plant orders and cleanup some more dry goods for swap meet...

I went over to a high school today to preview the facility for possible meetings and swap meets...looks good...but many folks are going to think it's too far away from the north and west sides of Phoenix...when I check out the costs I'll present it to the board...

Glad you're not sore from your fall yesterday, Willie...and if you do go out, just watch out for icy spots...

Have a good day, folks....
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Barb

Hi guys, good to hear you have no injury Willie. And Ron you are a busy man, always lots going on.  My day has been filled with sadness and also relief, need to put my mom into a local nursing home.  She agreed to go, just too much for her to live alone now.  But oh the work for me involved in finding her a place and moving her.  Will let you know how it all goes. That is about all for now, have good eves.
Barb

wsantia1

Quote from: Barb on February 01, 2022, 04:02:11 PM
Hi guys, good to hear you have no injury Willie. And Ron you are a busy man, always lots going on.  My day has been filled with sadness and also relief, need to put my mom into a local nursing home.  She agreed to go, just too much for her to live alone now.  But oh the work for me involved in finding her a place and moving her.  Will let you know how it all goes. That is about all for now, have good eves.
Barb

Barb I am so sorry about your mom. I hope that you can find her a nice place. Good wishes going your way.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Oh, Barb...i know what you are going through... :( it is so good she's willing...this should help take stress off you once you get her situated...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Willie, just like the rest of Im happy that you have a hard butt.
My new laptop will be here tomorrow but I don't know what time.
Always move forward. Never look back.