• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 08:59:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,321
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 339
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 328
Total: 328

Sunny but Freezing Cold Sunday

Started by Barb, January 30, 2022, 06:52:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Good frosty morning everybody!  It is 18 out now, at 8am, but sunny thank goodness.  Going up to 30 I hear.  But no snow, what fell yesterday melted quickly.  Willie hope you are doing OK, how deep is the snow out there?  I am driving to visit my daughter, she is still in much pain from her neck surgery last Tues.  I am taking several of my homemade soups.

Liz has no computer for a few days at least.  Hers quit, so did her backup computer.  She can read all this on her cell phone but too hard to type out posts.  Martha leaves this Wed. flying to Boston, if it is open by then.  Hope you all have a good day, will be back tonight.
Barb

Ron Sower

Have a safe drive, Barb...I'm sorry your daughter is in that pain...soup will help...especially Mom's soup |eat| |eat| |eat|

It's 60 right now, going to 70 and sunny...

Hello Liz...

Hello, Willie....

Hello anyone else checking in...!

I got the new 75g in place in the game room and filled with RO water yesterday...today I'll set up filtration...not  sure what I'll use yet...but I'll cycle with filter squeezings...next weekend at the swap meet, I'll get some nice Manzanita branches...

This afternoon I'm settling in to watch football... |^|

Good day you guys!...

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Good morning Barb, Ron and everyone. The official snow total here was 11.5 inches but with drifting I am sure some places got much more. The cleanup crew is doing a good job but there is so much snow to move and a lot of it is frozen solid. It was 12 degrees when I got up and we are now up to 24 degrees with plenty of sunshine.

I finally got caught up with my water changes this morning and I feel great about it. It been a while since I felt well enough to work on 23 tanks. Actually it was only 14 tanks because the rest are the guppy, shrimp and mystery snail tanks that are on a different schedule.

After moving a few fish around I now have cycled and empty 55 and 29 gallon tanks. I haven't decided what I am going to do with them but I'm sure I'll figure something out.

Liz I'm sorry to hear about your computer situation. Hopefully it gets fixed up for you soon. I see that they are working hard in Boston trying to get that airport ready for arrivals. Hopefully they will have everything ready in time for Martha's flight on Wednesday.

The rest of the day will be spent resting and then watching football while eating. Hopefully you all are having a great day.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.