• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 12:33:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,315
  • Total Topics: 18,531
  • Online today: 204
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 240
Total: 240

Rainy Humpday, finally

Started by Barb, December 08, 2021, 07:00:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Hello all, finally some rain here, first good rain since July.  It is supposed to rain for several hours.  Hope it does.  Any of you getting rain?  I see snow in many places out west of here.  No snow here for the last 2 Winters, I would like to see some this year, but not too much.  I may even make a snowman if there is enough. 

Hoping you all have a good Humpday!
Barb

Ron Sower

Hi Barb!...forecast called for some rain, but none yesterday, and not calling for it today...just clouds...temp at 57 now and topping at 70 today...if there is going to be any snow it will be in the mountains...

Hello Willie and Liz when you get on here...

We didn't do a thing on golf cart or inside decorating yesterday ...we both got onto separate projects that needed to be done...and I got my maintenance "job" done...I go there twice a month and she pays me on the first visit of the month...when she asked yesterday if she was supposed to give me a check I  told her "no", thinking it was my second visit this month....DUH...!!! What the heck was I smoking??? I'll get it in 2 weeks...

eBay guy came by last night to get some Java fern starts to see how well they grow in Jiffy Pots...we'll follow up on that little project...

Lucy's coffee smells so good in the mornings...but since I've laid off the coffee, chocolate, and reduced greasy foods I don't have much issue with reflux like I use to have....I still break bad and eat a chocolate bar or have a decaf coffee drink... 8) Thanksgiving thru New Years Day is a really tough season for saying "NO" to all the goodies place before me... :'( :'( :'(

On that final note I shall wish a good day for all of you and go fix my granola type cereal for breakfast...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Congrats on the rain, Barb.  We had a hard rain in the wee hours that woke me up and then a light rain around 6 am.  The sun is trying to come out now. 

My back has been giving me hell for the past day and a half.  I slathered on some DMSO just a while ago.  It helps.  The DMSO just reduces the inflammation but can't fix the underlying problem.

The eggs on Felder's hat all turned white.  This pair has always been problematic for me.  If I'm doing something wrong I wish I knew what it is.  Their kids from their last spawn that was fostered to my other pair are doing great.  Go figure...

Chicks are all well.  Pasty Butt is doing fine.  Charlotte is doing fine the babies (my dogs) are doing fine and Xena Warrior Princess cat is doing perfectly.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Good afternoon everyone. The sun finally decided to peek out a few minutes ago. We were supposed to get some snow flurries here today but we didn't come close. Last year we only had snow on two occasions and the year before that we had no snow. Today was just a cloudy, cold and damp day for us. They say that on Saturday it will hit 70. huh mim

I had some blood work done this morning in preparation for my primary care doctor's visit next week. That will allow for plenty of time for the lab to process the blood and post the results. Other than that I m just taking it easy today.

I will be headed down to the fishroom in a little while and there is always something to do down there. I'll just do little things.

Liz, I'm sorry to hear that you are hurting. I certainly empathize with you. Back pain sucks.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

We are almost finished with the golf cart decorating...we're doing it in Grinchmas style...taking a lunch break now....we're going to have an early steak dinner then we're going on the park bus to tour sections of the city with Xmas light extravaganzas...

Still Cloudy out...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron