• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

June 17, 2024, 10:19:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,396
  • Total Topics: 18,558
  • Online today: 304
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 268
Total: 268

Last Friday This Winter

Started by wsantia1, March 19, 2021, 07:13:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. Barb I hope last night was not too bad for you. Today is the last day of Winter and I am glad to see it go. While it is still cold the rain has moved on and we will have plenty of sunshine. It is currently 38 degrees and we will get up to a high of 46F. Starting tomorrow our temp will range from the high 50s to mid 60s for throughout the next week.

I have a couple of errand to run this morning and then I will probably putz in my front yard until my allergies kick in. After that I will move down to the fish room and putz there.

Have a great day everyone.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

Good morning Willie, doing OK here, just some wind and rain.  It is to be gone by noon or so.  The worst of it was west and north of here.  But it is getting cold, I guess the last day of Winter will be cold, and tomorrow too.  Sure glad Spring is finally here, hope it is a good long one, no rush to the heat of summer.  I am planning a 3 day trip to the NC Outerbanks soon, my first trip in years.I look forward to the 2 hr. "cruise" on a big car ferry as part of my trip.   Can hardly wait.  Hope you all have a good day.  Enjoy your putzing in the fishroon!
Barb

Ron Sower

...well, I hope you all have had a good day....

...went to the optometrist today and got prescriptions for our new lenses...we'll go to Costco to get them filled...Our Humana Advantage plan covers the exam...the $200 allowed for the frames and lenses isn't going to cover what the private optometrist wants to charge for the lenses and frames...

...this afternoon we watched our G-daughter's streaming softball games...lost both :( :( ...but there is always tomorrow's game...

...I worked on the dragonstone project also and am having a difficult time with it because I'm trying to make 2 levels - higher set of mountains on the left and lower set on the right...this one is actually going to fit together in 4 parts
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron