• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 06:58:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 545
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 490
Total: 491

Sterbai Cories Available

Started by TNT77, September 09, 2013, 06:36:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Hi Tara, I'd like to hold 6 under the name Willie S.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

TNT77

Quote from: Mugwump on September 09, 2013, 08:13:21 PM
Tara....save me (5) of them....that way you won't have to go to the trouble of setting up anything....we'll add them to out sterbia pod...we need some xtras and new blood would be excellent.
I'll swing over and get them at the swap.
Will do. I think Ill find a small 5 or 10g tank and haul all of them up to the swap.

Mugwump

Quote from: TNT77 on September 09, 2013, 08:38:43 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on September 09, 2013, 08:37:09 PM
Most excellent, Liz.... ;D..now you'll get two surprises.... ;D
3 if she looks at her pm and wants them. ;D

LOL...love it... ;D

by the way Tara, I'm up in Dekalb...not far from you...maybe an hour??
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

TNT77

Quote from: Mugwump on September 09, 2013, 08:43:24 PM

LOL...love it... ;D

Hour to hour and a half. So not too bad.

Mugwump

Yeppers...39 to 88...off at the NIU exit (Annie Glidden)...we're a right turn away.... ;D..I've been down that way.....cool...good to have folks close. You'll have to watch for the QC club swaps too...they're going thru a 'rebuild' of the club, but are talking a possible Oct swap??

http://qcfishkeepers.com/forum/
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I love it, I love it, I love it!  Y'all will get to know one another and even visit one another's fish rooms. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

TNT77

Quote from: Mugwump on September 09, 2013, 08:56:43 PM
Yeppers...39 to 88...off at the NIU exit (Annie Glidden)...we're a right turn away.... ;D..I've been down that way.....cool...good to have folks close. You'll have to watch for the QC club swaps too...they're going thru a 'rebuild' of the club, but are talking a possible Oct swap??

http://qcfishkeepers.com/forum/
I will have to keep an eye on that. My pairs are finally starting to kick back into gear after my water setback a few months ago. And I always have odd ball fish overflowing my tanks. Like these guys. One of my favorite fish. Other than discus of course.

TNT77

Quote from: Mugwump on September 09, 2013, 08:43:24 PM

LOL...love it... ;D

I would be willing to trade your bag of sterbai for a bag of dwarf bristlenose if you have any. :) Albino or regular either works. Prefer shortfin.

wiggs

Hi, Tara, welcome to the form. I am Mugwump`s wife , we do have short fin plecos that we can bag up for you, both brown and albino. these little guys are not related, so you can breed them together. Our browns throw off albinos with browns, so it`s a good mix.     

note by me  ;D...we have some that are 'het' for LF too, if ya want?
Jan

wsantia1

Hi Tara,

Just wanted to verify that you got my request for 6 for Willie S.

Willie
Willie

b125killer

Hello Tara, welcome to the forum.  I would like 4 of them.I could pick them up at the swap too.
Scott

TNT77

Quote from: wiggs on September 10, 2013, 04:30:26 AM
Hi, Tara, welcome to the form. I am Mugwump`s wife , we do have short fin plecos that we can bag up for you, both brown and albino. these little guys are not related, so you can breed them together. Our browns throw off albinos with browns, so it`s a good mix.     

note by me  ;D...we have some that are 'het' for LF too, if ya want?
That would be perfect. I want to get a breeding group together so bag some up for me. However many you think I need to get going and I will throw some extra cories your way.

TNT77

Quote from: wsantia1 on September 10, 2013, 05:39:37 AM
Hi Tara,

Willie
Got you down on the list. :)

TNT77

Quote from: b125killer on September 10, 2013, 04:09:04 PM
Hello Tara, welcome to the forum.  I would like 4 of them.I could pick them up at the swap too.
Let me know what name to hold them under please.

wsantia1

Quote from: TNT77 on September 10, 2013, 04:31:55 PM
Quote from: wsantia1 on September 10, 2013, 05:39:37 AM
Hi Tara,

Willie
Got you down on the list. :)

Thanks!
Willie