• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 04:47:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 329
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 321
Total: 321

Sunday doings...

Started by Ron Sower, December 06, 2020, 07:39:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

...aaargh...woke up at 5:30 and not going back to sleep....

...it's 46 out there right now and will be in the high 60s to low 70s today...with sunshine and no rain...SURPRISE! ;D...

...last night we called my cousin, Vic, and his wife in Texas...I can't remember the last time we actually talked, we just usually email each other...we all 4 talked for an hour and 45 minutes...it was so much fun!...took several trips down memory lane!...growing up he lived across town...his family lived upstairs and my grandparents lived downstairs in this huge older house and almost every other weekend we would go over and get in a decent visit...he and I had a great time then...no real trouble, just a little mischief now and then...What prompted the call was Lucy and I were watching Va. Tech football game...that's where he graduated...he played trombone in "The Virginia Tech Regimental Band, also known as the Highty Tighties, VPI Cadet Band, or Band Company...established in 1893 as a military marching band unit in the Virginia Tech Corps of Cadets at Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University"...

...Lucy got much better thru the day yesterday...that's a good thing...it's really weird when she gets the bug and stays in bed most of the day...we Facetimed with our daughter and granddaughter last night...they had called last month and said they really wanted us to come up to WA for Christmas...usually we would see them in the fall when we'd travel to Emery's University softball games, but they were called off this year...we miss them...so Emery had made a special request that we come up there...we have our flight tickets already but as time draws closer we're more hesitant to go with the C-19 cases increasing again...Emery is compromised with the meds she takes for Krone's disease...and after picking up this intestinal bug so easily a couple days ago we were getting more hesitant...the end result is we decided to stay home which has taken a weight off our minds...

...looks like today I'll be going over to my friend's house and pick up the Leopoldi angels...he wants to move out 4 of them...the tank is ready for them...
...then the rest of the day I think we'll work on decorating the golf cart; or at least start it...

...have a good day you guys and gals...!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Good morning Ron and everyone. The rain is gone but we are left with much colder temps and plenty of wind here. At least the sun is shining brightly.

I'm still a little sleepy even though I slept over 7 hours. A nap might be added to the agenda this afternoon.

I totally wasted yesterday by doing absolutely nothing. I didn't even go to the store to pick up Lactaid milk for my cereal this morning. I did manage to get some online shopping done though.

I'll definitely need to tackle some items in my fishroom today.

Have a great day everyone.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.