• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 03:15:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,318
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 258
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 273
Total: 273

Saturday check in

Started by Barb, October 03, 2020, 06:15:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Good morning everybody, hope you are all well. I am continuing with my keep busy mode.  Today is planting lots of pansies and violas, most in big pots around the yard.  Deer love them so it is good we have no deer around our houses here.  They stay back in the woods surrounding the neighborhood.  I took a long drive yesterday to another city and had a nice day. The weather was beautiful. And had a great sandwich in the car at lunchtime.
Barb

LizStreithorst

Morning, Barb.  It's cold (for me) this morning.  45 degrees outside 65 degrees inside with windows open.  I just closed the windows behind the Betta tanks and turned on the little space heater in the office to take the chill off.  It will warm up to 75 later with crystal clear blue skies. 

Tink is back to her old self again.  Hard to believe that a small change in meds could have had such huge effect.

I got two good pics to advertise my rams on AB but I can't get a pic of the Blacks to save my life.  Strange that although the blacks and golds are siblings the golds will pose nicely while the blacks are nothing but a constant blur.  Figures since the Blacks, especially the very dark blacks are the most valuable.  He are my auctions.  Pretty little fish, don't you think?
https://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/auction.cgi?fwapisto&1602273332
https://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/auction.cgi?fwapisto&1602275052
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Good morning Barb and Li. Chilly morning here today with wakeup temp at 44 degrees. The sun is out and it's supposed to get up to 65 degrees this afternoon. The wind will not be a factor.

I am supposed to go to a masked and socially distant outdoor club meeting today and I must admit that I am having second thoughts about going with all of the recent events around Covid.

If I go I doubt that I will stay very long. I have a little bit of time to make up my mind before I have to leave for the meeting.

Great pictures of your Rams Liz.

Everyone have a great day.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Quote from: LizStreithorst on October 03, 2020, 07:41:11 AM
Morning, Barb.  It's cold (for me) this morning.  45 degrees outside 65 degrees inside with windows open.  I just closed the windows behind the Betta tanks and turned on the little space heater in the office to take the chill off.  It will warm up to 75 later with crystal clear blue skies. 

Tink is back to her old self again.  Hard to believe that a small change in meds could have had such huge effect.

I got two good pics to advertise my rams on AB but I can't get a pic of the Blacks to save my life.  Strange that although the blacks and golds are siblings the golds will pose nicely while the blacks are nothing but a constant blur.  Figures since the Blacks, especially the very dark blacks are the most valuable.  He are my auctions.  Pretty little fish, don't you think?
https://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/auction.cgi?fwapisto&1602273332
https://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/auction.cgi?fwapisto&1602275052
...not sure if you meant to or not, but you don't say how many of the Dutch Blues are in a lot...you say one in the golden...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

...good afternoon all...

...I'm taking a break from bagging plants...most of yesterday and today...I'm not hurrying though..this is supposed to be fun and that's the way I do it! ;)
...your fish look good, Liz...

...Back to bagging!...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Quote from: wsantia1 on October 03, 2020, 08:40:32 AM
Good morning Barb and Li. Chilly morning here today with wakeup temp at 44 degrees. The sun is out and it's supposed to get up to 65 degrees this afternoon. The wind will not be a factor.

I am supposed to go to a masked and socially distant outdoor club meeting today and I must admit that I am having second thoughts about going with all of the recent events around Covid.

If I go I doubt that I will stay very long. I have a little bit of time to make up my mind before I have to leave for the meeting.

Great pictures of your Rams Liz.

Everyone have a great day.

I did go to the meeting and to my surprise the auction items went for good money for a change. I never bring anything to the auctions because they low ball you all of the time. Today was much different.

I think it was because we haven't been together for 8 months and we had several new members that bid (in my opinion) too high for certain items. huh

The meeting only lasted 1.5 hours and that was enough for me.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

I thought that I made it clear that I was offering pairs, but may be not.  I'll go back and take another look.  Glad you like them.  I'm fond of them myself.  I sure hope I sell some.
Always move forward. Never look back.