• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 03:09:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 329
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 328
Total: 328

A lovely Saturday

Started by BallAquatics, September 26, 2020, 06:15:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BallAquatics

Good morning folks!  Going to be a lovely weekend here.  Low 80's both days with lots of sunshine and low humidity.

Got some outside home repairs and clean-up to do and it looks like it's not going to get done by it's self!  LOL  Going to harvest some of the last tomatoes and make a big pot of spicy and meaty chili as well.

Have a great weekend everyone.  -  Dennis

wsantia1

Good morning Dennis and everyone. It's a little rainy here but it is supposed to clear up in a bit. We will have scattered showers throughout the day.

Hopefully it won't rain at the Philly Zoo where I am taking my company this afternoon. I have a membership at the zoo that allows me to get in free with 1 guest and free parking.

It's a great deal if you go a few times a year. Unfortunately with the covid that didn't work out. I love taking my grandkids there.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...hello....
...another day flirting with 100F temps...
...I'm going to finish the dragonstone early so she can pick it up at 11 this morning...Stan's coming over earlier to take pics of it...
...Lucy and a couple gals are going out for reflexology this morning...while a fella in the community comes over to estimate the cost of putting a door between our shed and house for us...we're hoping that it will cut down on the dust and leaf litter blowing in on the carport...

...Willie, we belong to the Boyce Thompson Arboretum which is about a 35 minute drive from us...It's well worth our membership fee...we love to take visitors there where they can see desert plants from around the world...IT's interesting though...we have the Odysea Aquarium up in Scottsdale, and in the 4 years we've been here, we haven't been to it yet!...that's kinda crazy!

...well, off to start my day now...have a good one all of you...!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

It's overcast but comfortable out same as it has been for just about ever it seems.  I've got to quit having these lazy days.  Back when it was so hot that I needed to get up and out early I was working like a dog.  Now that it's cool and comfortable  all I'm doing sitting around enjoying it. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Quote from: LizStreithorst on September 26, 2020, 11:50:29 AM
It's overcast but comfortable out same as it has been for just about ever it seems.  I've got to quit having these lazy days.  Back when it was so hot that I needed to get up and out early I was working like a dog.  Now that it's cool and comfortable  all I'm doing sitting around enjoying it.
...what's wrong with that?... mim w!w =;-) .!!.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron