• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 09:05:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,315
  • Total Topics: 18,531
  • Online today: 250
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 246
Total: 246

I'm back lol

Started by Jdmcfast, September 07, 2013, 10:44:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jdmcfast

I haven't been around much lately, got lots of reading to catch up on:D
Been really busy with school starting, football, Dr appointments and such. I'm having knee surgery at 9:30 Monday morning not sure how easy it's gonna be in my "basement" fishroom for a while. Hoping I will heal fast and be back on my feet as soon as possible.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4

Josh

ilroost

Boy i know about the no extra time! Hope your surgery goes smooth and you back on your feet in no time

Mugwump

I hope all goes well with surgery....heal quick. ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wiggs

Good luck with your surgery.
Jan

P4Angels2

Good luck with your surgery.

Ron Sower

Wishing you the best recuperation ever, Josh!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

PaulineMi

Best of luck with your surgery.  Hope you get well real soon.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Barb

Hope all goes well and quick recovery Josh!
Barb

Mir

I haven't been around a lot lately either, lol. Good luck and I hope all goes well! :)
<3 Miranda

Quote from: Mugwumpremember, youre fish can't scream 'what are you doing to me!'

b125killer

Good luck I hope you have a speedy recovery.
Scott

BallAquatics

Best of luck with your surgery Josh.  While you're on the mend, you'll have more time to spend with us on-line...

Dennis

Jdmcfast

Quote from: BallAquatics on September 09, 2013, 07:54:49 AM
Best of luck with your surgery Josh.  While you're on the mend, you'll have more time to spend with us on-line...

Dennis
Sorry that this hasn't been the case lol. I will try harder though I think I've caught up on most of the sleep I haven't been getting the last ten years or so;D
I'm heading well and of the crutches now. If I can just find a way to pay my bills everything will be good.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4

Josh

Mugwump

That's good, that all went well. Bills will be bills, give em a call and explain, most will give you time.
Nice to see you here again.
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

I agree with Jon. If you keep the people/companies you owe money to informed on a regular basis, they will try to work with you if at al possible.  If it went to the extreme and you had to file bankruptcy they'd get nothing or pennies on the dollar.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

ilroost

Glad your feeling better. Hell does anyone ever catch up on the bills?