• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 09:30:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,321
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 342
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 322
Total: 322

Tuesday, the day after...

Started by Ron Sower, September 08, 2020, 09:56:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

...cool this morning...85 out there...ging to 99 or so...

...another early wake-up-early-and-can't-go-back-to-sleep morning...starting to wear on me...I'm going to my pain med doc today and will discuss it with her...pain is more prevalent on days after bad sleep...

...after that visit...a trip to the credit union...then this afternoon, I believe I will work on some dragonstone out on the carport if it stays below 100...or... I'll clean up a 20L tank and set it up to hold plant clippings until I can sell them at swaps or auctions...I'll throw my shrimp culls in there too and grow some live food!!!...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Good afternoon Ron and everyone. I've been just working on stuff outside of the house. It was a good day to get rid of the dead plants in the flowerbed, I did get rid of some but since I stopped and talked to almost everyone that walked by I didn't get as much done as I wanted to.

Now I'm doing a couple of water changes.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

Hi Ron and Willie, would you believe it is raining??  For several hours now and still coming down.  Finally.  Now I don't have to utter the H word.  But I do see there are 4 possibilities out in the atlantic coming from Africa.  At least we don't have fires.  Or snow.  We will not forget 2020 for so many reasons.  My Discus, Angels Endlers and Blue Shrimp are all well and beautiful.  Watered all my violets today.  Took about 3 hrs.
Barb

wsantia1

Quote from: Barb on September 08, 2020, 04:54:36 PM
Hi Ron and Willie, would you believe it is raining??  For several hours now and still coming down.  Finally.  Now I don't have to utter the H word.  But I do see there are 4 possibilities out in the atlantic coming from Africa.  At least we don't have fires.  Or snow.  We will not forget 2020 for so many reasons.  My Discus, Angels Endlers and Blue Shrimp are all well and beautiful.  Watered all my violets today.  Took about 3 hrs.
Barb

Hey Barb. I saw those 4 things out in the Atlantic. They can turn into anything. Hopefully no more than  tropical depressions.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.