• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 01:47:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,318
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 250
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 242
Total: 242

Sunday Hello

Started by Barb, August 09, 2020, 05:38:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Good morning everyone!  Sunny and warm already at 6am.  My daughter and her new husband are coming to visit and we are going to the beach.  I haven't been in a year, so a long walk in the surf is just what I need.  I don't go deeper than ankle to knee, too much concern for sharks.   Who of you live close enough to a beach to go?
Barb

wsantia1

Quote from: Barb on August 09, 2020, 05:38:48 AM
Good morning everyone!  Sunny and warm already at 6am.  My daughter and her new husband are coming to visit and we are going to the beach.  I haven't been in a year, so a long walk in the surf is just what I need.  I don't go deeper than ankle to knee, too much concern for sharks.   Who of you live close enough to a beach to go?
Barb

Hi Barb and every one. I love the beach but since I can't swim I also don't go in the water above my knees. I live about 30 mile away from Rehoboth Beach and there are a couple of smaller beaches that are closer than that one. I have not been to any beach this year at all.

Today is is currently 75 degrees and sunny. We are in a complete dry out mode with very little chance of rain. Our high temp is projected at 87 degrees.

Hope everyone has a great day.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

BallAquatics

Morning all. Another beautiful day here with temps in the mid 80's.  Barb, I'm about 15 minutes from a great state park with a very nice beach on a 2000 acre lake.  No sharks either!

Have a wonderful & restful Sunday folks!   ;)

Dennis

LizStreithorst

Good afternoon my friends. I have been working hard.  Mountain of laundry, chainsawing, tidying up the house, and little piddly things.  It's only 2 pm and I'm tuckered out.  I'm going to have to lay down flat on my back for a while.  I hate that it's necessary because I would like to do more but it's just hurts too much to walk.  Oh well, nothing I can do about it... so I might as well quit bitchin' and enjoy the sense of satisfaction I get from a tiring day's work.

I'll be better in an hour.  Perhaps I'll do WC an hour early today.  That way I can spend the rest of the even chilling out with a good book until it's time to zonk until tomorrow.

Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

...good evening everyone!...

...Geesh, I slept almost to 10am this morning....if you call it sleeping...from about 4am on I was dozing off and waking sporadically...that just seems to be the way it goes...

..anyhow, I spent until about 2pm removing the floaters from the bloody mary shrimp tank and blue shrimp tank...they were full of that daggone old duckweed...I separated the water lettuce and Salvinia into separate containers and started rinsing them thoroughly and picking out the duckweed...around 2pm we went to the pool for a couple hours...got back and we prepared dinner and watched 2 episodes of Bosch on Prime...now I just finished up putting the water lettuce and Salvinia back in separate tanks...I also pulled out a load of guppy grass... don't know what to do with it yet....

...Tomorrow morning, early (yawn, stretch) the electrician comes to check out and repair whatever is causing the GFCI to trip frequently...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron