• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 04:40:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,319
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 309
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 303
Total: 303

Thursday - low pressure system

Started by P4Angels, September 05, 2013, 12:17:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

P4Angels

Who would have known that being an angel fish breeder that I would turn into a weather channel Nazi?   Today a low pressure system has got 4 of 8 breeders picking  at slates...  Here we go again... Tanks are a filling faster then I can keep up....   Guess its about time to let them raise there own....

Jon that means in 4 days you should be seeing some rain...  lol
"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

Mugwump

Rain??  Works for me.... ;D....good luck with the future spawns too.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Funny most of my angels are also in a flirtatious mood today.  Most except the 6 really nice Koi that I have.  I'm beginning to think that they are all male.  Well they get a water change today maybe that will kick start them. :)
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

P4Angels

"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Low pressure systems don't work for me.  I don't know why.  When Katrina came through I thought that I would see a spawning bonanza.  Not one pair spawned.
Always move forward. Never look back.

P4Angels2

The great state of WA decided to grace us with a beautiful lightening show this morning and a lot of long rumbling could be heard in the Puget Sound area!!!!

P4Angels

P4Angels2

Well everyone..get ready for Aron's next video we now have a 2nd pair going

P4Angels2

P4Angels

P4Angels

And there are 3 pairs picking... ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)  Lori we need to check the 120 there might be another surprise.... :o :o :o :o :o  When it rain it pours.... lol

P4Angels

Heavy thunderstorms in the AM caused 2 more pair have spawn today...  :o :o :o

Mugwump

Jon

b125killer

Nice video. They are some pretty angels too.
Scott