• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 01:02:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,312
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 261
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 365
Total: 365

Background color choices

Started by Mugwump, October 21, 2012, 05:34:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

http://www.immigration-usa.com/html_colors.html

look at these and everyone select a color.......we'll go from there....

remember that text,etc has to express good too, with any color(s) chosen...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mir

999999? Or 99CCCC or 99CCFF? Those are all pretty bright. No more neutrals?
<3 Miranda

Quote from: Mugwumpremember, youre fish can't scream 'what are you doing to me!'

Mir

Oh, wait. I didn't scroll down, lol. I actually like COE7F3 and BBEBFF and A9C5EB.
<3 Miranda

Quote from: Mugwumpremember, youre fish can't scream 'what are you doing to me!'

Mugwump

Quote from: Mir on October 21, 2012, 06:04:57 PM
999999? Or 99CCCC or 99CCFF? Those are all pretty bright. No more neutrals?
Quote from: Mir on October 21, 2012, 06:10:28 PM
Oh, wait. I didn't scroll down, lol. I actually like COE7F3 and BBEBFF and A9C5EB.

oh my.........this is gonna take some time.....LOL....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I'm partial to DFA800.  Whatever you decide on I would like it to be unique and not hurt my eyes.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on October 21, 2012, 06:16:12 PM
I'm partial to DFA800.  Whatever you decide on I would like it to be unique and not hurt my eyes.

not a bad choice....I like that one....
Jon

LizStreithorst

This color works for me.  Try mine.  I think that this one might be better.

Mugwump

top page right....the little bar....click it....
Jon

LizStreithorst

I see and I clicked on it.  This is a good color that you have chosen.  I thought that the entire forum would be in that color, not just the back ground.  I mean, I thought that I'd be typing over that color.  It's fine though.  I like it.

BallAquatics

On a web site, it's typically a color 'theme' of various shades of a base color.  It would bore you to tears if everything was the same color.  lol

Dennis

LizStreithorst

I understand now.  I like this green thing we have going on.

BallAquatics

I think I like the green better than what we have been using.  It's a nice contrast to the red 'Mugwump's Fish World' logo.

It's not as bright as the white, but still very easy on the eyes.  I often spend 10 or 12 hours a day looking at the screen and easy to read is a must for me.

Dennis

BallAquatics

Quote from: LizStreithorst on October 21, 2012, 06:41:35 PM
I like this green thing we have going on.

Great minds think alike!  lol

Dennis

Rjb3

Barb

Green is my favorite color.
Barb