• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

June 15, 2024, 06:01:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,396
  • Total Topics: 18,558
  • Online today: 279
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 286
Total: 286

Sunny Saturday?

Started by Barb, April 25, 2020, 07:44:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

I am hoping the sun will come out. It is 59 now, supposed to go to 70 later on with some sun.  Sure need sun these days.  I am helping my mom this morning, then taking Bill for a long country drive this afternoon.  Going for drives is about all he looks forward to anymore.  So I do my best with them.  At least we are in an area with lots of interesting places to drive to. And gas is so cheap now. What are the rest of you doing today?
Barb

LizStreithorst

Morning Barb.  It's cloudy right now but the sun will be shining in the afternoon.  High of 78.  The kind of day that you adore.

I made air fried chicken thighs this morning for an early lunch tomorrow.  I need to get my eating up to normal after eating nothing Thursday and just 2 enchiladas yesterday.  I was surprised that they came out looking wonderful!  the little bits I tasted were crisp and delicious.

I'll be doing WC on the office tanks in a bit.  Then finally on to spread the rest of my mulch on the veggie garden.  It looks like I'm going to need another load to get both gardens looking the same for their picture on the 1st.  One has almost no mulch and the other is mulched with leaves.  It will look much better if they are both the same color.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

...Good morning!...97 will be our high today...and sunshine...

...think I'll take care of a few weeds in the yard today...going to pick up some rosy barbs today or tomorrow for the new gameroom tank...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

I've done all the stuff I had on the list plus the mountain of dog laundry which includes my bed sheets because they sleep with me.  The digging, dumping, and spreading the mulch really wore my out.  I'm headed down to to WC now.  See y'all tomorrow.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Good evening everyone. I'm late to the party. The very early part of the day was great but then I got busy with a bunch of other stuff and before you know it the day passed me by. 

One good thing that happened was that while I was doing water changes on my "Seniors Tank" one of my Angels zipped across the tank and snapped up an L183 (Starlight Bristlenose) fry for a snack.

I have 4 adults the tank and they are about 4 years old and rarely breed. I found one of the males holding fry in a cave and promptly removed it. So far I counted 21 fry and I suspect a few more were still in the cave.

I'll do a recount tomorrow and return my "stud" back to his quarters.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.