• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 02:12:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,318
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 258
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 273
Total: 273

It's Monday Again

Started by wsantia1, April 06, 2020, 06:46:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. Great coffee here as it usually is. It is currently 55 degrees and supposed to go up to 65F. A similar forecast as yesterday but we hit 71 degrees yesterday. Let's see if we can beat the projections once again.

Since the weather was so nice yesterday I spent much of the day outside. I ended up paying for it in the evening with my allergies kicking in big time. The end result was 3.5 hours of sleep.

Today I have a virtual Dr's appointment at 10:30 am. I need my tramadol prescription refilled but in Delaware they make you see a doctor before they can do a refill on it.

My appointment was supposed to be for next week but the Drs. office called me to move it up. I take a 30 day supply of tramadol and try my best to stretch it out to 90 days.These days I have not been so successful.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

Hi Willie, where would we be without our coffee??  Our daughter posted a long list of things people need in their lives.  You could pick only 3.  I chose coffee, cats and makeup.  I will try to find the list to post here.  Good luck with your meds. hope you get them today.
Barb

LizStreithorst

I'd like to see that list, Barb. 

I am determined to sit on my ass today since I worked it off yesterday.  I have another little project I need to get worked out completely in my head before I start it.  My chicks in the fish room are growing so fast I'm afraid they'll be jumping out of their container by the end of the week.  I need to make a small chicken yard for them that will not allow them to escape.  If there is a way out a chick will find it.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

...69 > 80 and sunny today...again...!!!

...finished my cereal...it was good, but not as good as coffee which I miss...

...We're going on an uouting today...I'm taking Lucy with me and we're going to drive over to Gilbert to pick up a fx-4 Fluval canister filter...I'd love to go into this guy's house because I've seen in on a YouTube video, but I'm going to keep with the social distancing...also going to drop some plants off to another fellow while in that neighborhood...still gonna go in his home either...

...the lights aren't on in the until tonight around 6, and I can't see the Kribs with the fry yet, but all the other fish are in the left half of the 6-foot tank, so I guess Mom and Dad are still holding everyone at bay and protecting their fry!... |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

BallAquatics

Beautiful sunny day here.  I thinking seriously about heading south on the bike to Hocking Hills State Park.....  Great scenery and very twisty roads.

Dennis

Barb

What a beautiful place!!!  I sure would like to be there for a bit.  Have a great ride Dennis!
Barb

LizStreithorst

It sounds like you are enjoying life, Dennis.  Good.  I'm happy to have you as the fearless leader of our small band of different types of people that get together here.

Ron Sower

....enjoy, Dennis...
...serene looking spot on the river...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Sitting on my ass all day has been boring but it also brought me great joy.  I know what I need to do with my chicken run.  I had everything I needed on hand except T posts.  I'm afraid I'll need 8 of them.  I had to buy 5 for the garden fence.  They're not dirt cheap.  When my neighbor came by to use my grooming equipment he mentioned that I should have asked him, that he has extra ones in the barn.  I called just now and asked if he had 8.  He said sure, he'd send his daughter along with them in a bit. He has always helped me when I got desperate but this is the first time he has offered to help me.

Nice man.

Babers

Went on a bike ride this afternoon. Was a nice day. Not too many people outside. Trying to loose some weight I gained during the winter months. Last time I saw Jon,he pointed at my belly because it was getting big. So time to loose it.... :D
Joel

LizStreithorst

I hope he didn't point meaning that he thought that you were pregnant or getting ready to spawn.  huh

BallAquatics

Quote from: LizStreithorst on April 06, 2020, 12:58:27 PM
It sounds like you are enjoying life, Dennis.  Good.  I'm happy to have you as the fearless leader of our small band of different types of people that get together here.

Thanks Liz.  Not sure how much of a leader I am, but together we'll keep the place going.

I was definitely enjoy life today.  The roads down by the park were so curvy that my cheeks hurt from smiling too much!   |^|

Dennis

LizStreithorst

Is that a new bike, Dennis?  I don't remember you having a Honda.  I could be wrong. A 550 Twin?  I'm sure it has good torque.  Is the ride nice and smooth? 

Babers

Quote from: LizStreithorst on April 06, 2020, 04:27:41 PM
I hope he didn't point meaning that he thought that you were pregnant or getting ready to spawn.  huh

...LOL....getting ready to spawn probably is what he was implying  :P
Joel

Barb

Looks like you had a great day Dennis.  Are your cheeks still hurting, LOL?
Barb