• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 05:12:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,315
  • Total Topics: 18,531
  • Online today: 242
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 236
Total: 236

Happy Saturday!

Started by Barb, April 11, 2020, 06:45:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

What a shock to wake up this morning and see it is only 35 outside!  And my garden is in full bloom, or was.  Sure glad I haven't planted any annuals or veg. yet.  And I put my winter jackets away already. Now to go get one back out.  How is it where you live?
Barb

LizStreithorst

Cold, but not that cold!  I think it went down to 45 overnight which won't hurt any of my stuff.

I've got the pet store and the feed store later.  I guess I'd better get moving.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. Yes it is cold here. It was about 35 degrees when I got up but now it's 50F. Our high today will be 56F and the wind will finally die down. The wind has been blowing through here at about 35 MPH the last couple of days. It blew all of the blossoms off of my cherry blossom tree.  huh

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...chilly here too this morning...63 >>>>>>  67 today....that's waaaay chilly here this time of year...!  and mostly cloudy too...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

The weather is weird everywhere.  Down here winter only lasted a few weeks.
Always move forward. Never look back.