• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 10:01:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 361
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 329
Total: 329

Jon miller

Started by Mugwump, March 22, 2020, 12:18:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

hello everyone. my name is Matt. i am jon's son. my dad passed away this morning from a heart attack and I am greatly sorry to say i will be closing this forum. thank you in advance for your thoughts and prayers. god bless and stay safe.
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Silver0122

Matt, So sad to hear this. My Thoughts are with you and your family.

ghonk

Oh no,so sad to hear this.
I will miss him greatly,he was one of the good guys.
And though my lack of education hasn't hurt me none.
I can read the writing on the wall.
Paul Simon

Barb

I am so shocked I have no words to write here.  My prayers to Jan and sons and grandchildren.  What a loss.
Barb

LizStreithorst

Oh, no!  I'm shocked at this terrible news.  Mat, send my comforting thoughts to Jan and the rest of the family.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Babers

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear that. My condolences to your Family
Joel

PaulineMi

Such sad, shocking news. My heartfelt condolences to all who had Jon touch their lives. He was such a good hearted soul. ❤
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

wsantia1

Oh no. I am shocked and saddened to hear this. Jon was a class act and a very good friend to all of us. To Jan and the boys I send my deepest condolences.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

wiggs

thanks everyone, Jon really loved talking to all of you guys. I hope someone else takes this over and keeps it going. I haved asked Dennis if he wanted to be admin. but if anyone else wants to do it that would be ok. Everyone keep safe and remember hug your loved ones you never know when they will not be there anymore.

Jan Miller

Jan

BillT

Very sorry to hear this.
He was a good guy. Treated people well adnd did a good job with the forum.

Ron Sower

...I am SO sorry t hear this....I've never met him personally, however, I thought of him as a friend...he has a good soul and was so helpful and kind to everyone on here..

...Jan my heart goes out to you and all your family which Jon truly loved...you could tell that by the way he wrote about them...

...RIP JON MILLER...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

BallAquatics

WOW, simply no words. Jon was a dear sweet man, and a wonderful friend. Jan if there's anything I can do, just let me know.

Dennis

LizStreithorst

Dennis, I hear Jan asked if you would stay on as admin if the forum continues.  Will you?  It will be hard for us, as Jon was the heart and soul of this joint, and we may find nobody willing to keep it going  But this forum was his baby.  I will do what I can.  I'm sure it's the last thing on the minds of Jon's family.  I'm sure it costs money.  I don't have much of that to spare. 

BallAquatics

Hi Liz.  I'll keep it going as long as you folks want to hang out here.  I'm sure Jon would want it that way.

Dennis

LizStreithorst

Thanks Dennis.  I count you among the good ones for doing what you can.  Like you said, Jon would have wanted it.